This post is mostly for internal documentation of our CMS plugin. If you’re interested in any of the functionality, comment and we may make it public.
[ links ]
Uses wp_list_bookmarks to display links using a shortcode, helpful for “resource” sections of sites. Displayed in a list format with the class of links.
- limit -1
- orderby rating
- order DESC
- show_description 0
[ childpages ]
Uses get_pages to fetch children of current page, useful when you have a container page with no real content. It outputs a div with class of childpage and h3 & p tags for the title & excerpt.
- readmore more
[ postsby ]
Uses WP_Query to retrieve a specific set of posts from the database. Outputs a div with class of post and h3 & post content.
- showposts 5
- post_type post
[ iframe ]
Makes adding iframe’d content easy, outputs an iframe with class binaryIframe. Add another class using the class attribute
[ files ]
Uses get_children to display files that are attached to a page. Outputs CSS classes based on the mime_type.
- numberposts -1
Includes code from the excellent plugin Page Excerpt and Johnathon Williams code to move attachements between pages.
- 01/12/12 Added custom post type support to childNav
- 05/25/11 Added files shortcode
- 05/23/11 Added more options to iframe shortcode
- 05/04/11 Added ability to move attachements between pages
- 03/28/11 Fixed orderby for links
- 03/01/11 Updated page excerpt code for 3.1
- 02/10/11 Added custom post type support to postsby shortcode
- 01/13/11 Initial documenation